Monday, June 23, 2008

Website of the Week: June 23 - June 29

Each week I will post a website that you have to check out when you get a minute. They may be funny, entertaining or just helpful, but make sure to check them out.

This week's site is:

www.improveverywhere.com

A site completely dedicated to elaborately planned group pranks. A group of individuals have organized non-threatening pranks throughout the country, including having over two-hundred people freeze immediately in Grand Central Station and staging a musical in a mall food court.

You will love this site!

3 comments:

Tash said...

Brad...are you sure about this address, it didn't take me to any cool site, I think you should double check it! Too bad I had to blog stalk to find your blog!!

rob said...

ya....nothing but a fake page comes up for me....was that the prank?! oh you....

Alan said...

I think you meant:

http://improveverywhere.com/

You're up to a bang-up start mister B-rad!